Guideline Abstract Submission
GUIDELINE ABSTRACT & Paper SUBMISSION
This Conference has been designed to be one of the largest of its kind in this region, as it aims to bring together various professionals from around the globe representing a wide range of industries, organizations and societies to participate in workshops, technical presentations and various other discussions concerning Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene in light to create a safer tomorrow. This conference is expected to successfully attract well over 200 Delegates, 20+ Exhibitors and 20+ OH & IH Professionals from various Companies / Organizations as Speakers.
It will showcase and encourage professionals and help companies to learn how to minimize their business risks by improving their Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Program. A platform for Local and International product manufactures, vendors and service providers to showcase their best OH&IH products through our Virtual Expo, and get global attention in the presence of CEOs, Managers and decision makers from around the globe.
KICOH 2021 will be a forum to share knowledge, discuss best practices and share solutions for a better worker health and a safer workplace. Be a part for a better tomorrow. The conference offers companies and organizations which are interested in getting maximum branding and exposure prior to and during the event through various Sponsorship/Exhibition opportunities including Main Partners & Advertisement Plans. These are considered to be the most value adding sponsorship opportunities as the promotion starts prior to the event through the press conferences, extensive marketing campaigns to thousands of potential visitors and delegates through different media platforms, advertisement and e-marketing campaigns
The mega event will feature:
- Presentation of Technical papers from professionals and invited international experts.
- Exhibition of products and services on “Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene”
- Exclusive Symposiums on current trending OH& IH Topics
- Pre-Conference Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene related Workshops
Participation is invited from Individuals and Companies to make this event truly world class. The details of the event are provided below.
The objective of the conference is to promote Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene in the region by providing a forum for practitioners from Industries, Academia, and Government to share the experiences, technological advances and new ideas and innovations.
- PAPER PROPOSAL CATEGORIES
Presentations relating to OHHR in the Industry are welcome.
i. Cat – (A) – Occupational Health
ii. Cat – (B) – Industrial Hygiene
All proposals to be submitted in English language.
Professionals, Organizations, Teachers, Scientists, Research Scholars, Students, Exhibitors and Manufacturers.
- CONFERENCE EXPENSES
Conference Registration Fee is exempted for the SPEAKERS.
- GUIDELINES FOR PAPER PRESENTATIONS
a. Abstract Submission
Technical Paper abstracts to be submitted to the conference Organizing Committee on or before the call date.
b. Abstract Content
The abstract shall substantiate submitted topic that would facilitate the organizing committee for evaluation process.
The abstract should not be more than 450 words and written in English.
The Abstracts should include the following;
- Title of the Paper, Names of authors
- Objectives/Scope – List the objectives and/or scope of the proposed paper. (Max. 75 words)
- Methodology: Briefly explain your overall approach, including your methods, procedures and process. (Max. 100 words)
- Novel / Additive Information: Explain how this paper will present novel (new) or additive information to the existing body of literature that can be of benefit to and / or add to the state of knowledge in the industry. (Max. 75 words)
- Results / Observations / Conclusions: Describe the results, observations and conclusions of the proposed paper. (Max. 200 words)
- GUIDELINES FOR THE PRESENTERS
- Time limit of 20 minutes will be allocated to each Paper Presenter, followed by 5-10 minutes of Q & A.
- Presentation slides to be limited to 20-25 slides only.
- The accepted abstracts will be informed to the author to submit the presentation. A detailed format guideline will be sent to the authors based on the approval of the abstracts.
- Selected presenters are requested to work closely with the Conference Organizing Committee.
- Provide a short outline of the presentation for inclusion in the Conference Website.
- Make no substantive changes in content, process, names without the approval of the Conference Organizers.
- Agree to have the session audio and video recorded to provide ongoing learning for Conference participants post Conference.
- Agree to refrain from marketing products or services through the presentation.
- Share openly knowledge, experience, skills, and creativity with participants.
- Please note that if accepted, your paper may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including the Conference Proceedings online and on the Organizer’s website.
- Copyright – All authors of Papers presented at the conference will be required to complete and submit a copyright release form to the Organizer or submit the copyright exemption form where applicable.
- Abstracts must be previously unpublished work at the time of submission.
- RECOMMENDED TOPICS
i. Category – (A) – Topics
- Human Resources and OSH strategic effort to maximize Health & productivity among Workers
- Leading Sustainability and Human Capital
- Overcoming Challenges in Realizing Vision Zero
- Industrial Relationship Experience in Managing Workers Health Issues
- Managing Psychosocial Risk – Practical Steps to Promote Mental Health in the Workplace
- Cost Effective and Risk Based Occupational Health Program
- Occupational safety & health in Oil & Gas / construction industry / chemical industry
- Current developments in occupational and environmental diseases
- Epidemiology in occupational and environmental diseases
- Prevention and Managing Employee with Cancer in the Workplace
- Occupational health and occupational diseases education in universities
- Risk factors in laboratory / health care workers / field workers
- Preventive Medicine
- Innovations in Occupational Health programs and implementation
- Management of chronic diseases
- Occupational neurotoxicity (neurodegenerative diseases, neuropathy)
- Occupational cancers and genotoxicity
- Occupational mental disorders / skin diseases
- Endocrine disruptors
- Occupational toxicology
- Health surveillance and biological monitoring
- Occupational Disease, Illness, Injury and Surveillance
- Occupational Bornout Syndrome
ii. Category – (B) – Topics
- Risk Assessment & Human Factors
- Contractor OH & IH Management
- Fatigue Behind the Wheel or in the Workplace
- Ergonomics – Work from Home
- Ergonomics / Radiation
- Work from Home – Balancing productivity and health
- Health Hazards, Chemical hazards, Physical Hazards, Biological Hazards
- Indoor air pollution / Noise and Occupational hearing loss
- Work Environments (indoor air, industrial processes)
- Program Management Principles (investigation methods, ethics, risk communication, guidelines and standards, data management and integration, emergency response)
- Evaluation Practices (instrumentation, sampling methods/techniques, analytical chemistry)
- Risk assessment & Management in occupational and environmental diseases
- Risk Management in chemical sector, construction sector, service sector, accidents and emergencies)
- Community Stressors (air pollution, hazardous waste)
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
Abstracts should not include libellous or defamatory content. Material presented in abstracts should not violate any copyright laws. If figures/graphics/images have been taken from sources not copyrighted by the author, it is the author’s sole responsibility to secure the rights from the copyright holder in writing to reproduce those figures/graphics/images for both worldwide print and web publication. All reproduction costs charged by the copyright holder must be borne by the author.
The conference organizers regard plagiarism as serious professional misconduct. All abstracts are screened for plagiarism and when identified, the abstract and any other abstracts submitted by the same author are rejected.
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST
A conflict-of-interest disclosure statement or a declaration by the authors that they do not have any conflicts of interest to declare should be made during online submission of the abstract.
Please submit your abstract by any of the following modes:
1.Email: [email protected]
2. Online submission: www.kicohkw.com